When we think we have heard/seen it all; more incredible evil things occur! Nobody is safe anymore, anywhere these days; due to the insensitive, unrelenting, and sinful evil that's moving world-wide in this time period, Mat 24:4-6; II Tim 4:1 -6. ... "as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of man be... Mat 24:37-39. In such times as these; let the redeemed of God say so!
Strange Occurrences Daily:
- Strange weather patterns North, South, West, East, and in between worldwide....
- Strange Politics like never before in the USA...
- Strange crimes against children and seniors, women, men, boys, and girls...
- Strange actions of some Law Enforcement Officer's professional behaviors...
- Strange public reactions/actions about the behavior of the lawless Vs. the action of the arresting Enforcement Officers...
- Strange, no boycotting, no real cry out against the senseless murders and criminal activities occurring nightly and daily in neighborhoods, communities, towns, cities, or wherever in this nation.
All of the above and more, are indicators of the end of time is near. The end, when? Nobody knows... only God knows Mat 24:36. So, be faithful unto Rev 2:10.
Many years ago; a gospel singer called Sis Rosetta Thorpe; electrified literal thousands singing: "There Are Strange Things Happening Everyday!" Was very true then, even more so in this age, or time period. Like a plane falling due to the loss of power. The pilot I'm told have but a short time to restore the power and pull up before crashing. Otherwise, gravitation, will make it impossible to save the plane, even if power is restored!
Man has been in a deep fall too long, due to the loss of (power) God's Power to save Rm 1:16. His fall is so deep in rejecting God's love, mercy, and grace; it's impossible to restore many before they crash fatally in sin Rm 6:23. Read: 2 Thes 1:6-9; Heb 6:4; Jon 12:48!
- It's strange to see people who seek God's blessings, but refuse to worship and serve Him Mat 6:33.
- It's strange to see young men/women who ask parents for tangible things; but refuse to take parental advice Eph 6:1-4.
- It's strange to see men and women who don't love each other enough, to marry and do the honorable thing before God Heb 13:4.
- It's strange to see so many hurting people today; hurting people with no shame nor guilt for their actions Gal 6:9-10.
People in large proportions are moving with a "strange" kind of love in their spirits these days! Their reflections appear not to be undergirded by basic knowledge, commitment and sacrifice toward God by faith first, and his fellow man; in spite of some impressive verbiage. True love will not embrace domestic abuse, murder, nor any other evil against family, friends, strangers, and those who self-destruct! True love is the pleasant flavor that provides the environment of God's Peace that passes knowledge and all understanding Rom 14:19; Phil 4:4-7.
- Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
- Does not behave rudely, does not seek it's own, is not provoked, think no evil;
- Does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
- bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- Love never fails..... 1 Cor 13:4-8.
Love the Lord, love your family, love the Church, God's family on earth; and do good to all men; especially God's saints Eph 3:14-21; 5:22-33; Gal 6:9-10!
Dr. James E. Thompson, D.D., Sr. Minister
Keep Reading >>