Jesus's time to go back to Father God had come; His disciples were sorrowful, rightfully so... but Joy comes after sorrow! Jesus in short said: its going to be ok; even, better after I am gone. I will give you a "Joy" nobody can take from you! Let not your heart be trouble... Jon 14:1-6. Before now you had no need to ask; after I am gone you, just ask my Daddy in my name, and He will give it to you Mat 7:7-8; Jon 16:24. No matter what your needs are; my Father got you covered. This Divine "Joy" resonated out of their relationship/connection with God through Jesus, by obedient by faith!
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand...in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus Phil 4:4-7.
- Provides calmness in the midst of the storms common to life.
- Provides hope when others have doubt... no matter what, or why?
- Provides reasons to love as God's children ... not be enslaved by sinful hate.
- Provides the reasons for being faithfully committed until the end... the benefits are out of this world!
Faith in God comes by hearing the call of God by the Word, in obedient faith Rm 1:16; 10:17; II Thes 2:14. The Joy of our salvation begins in the new birth; when made free from sin, a new life in Jesus! It becomes more and more pronounced as spiritual maturity unfolds! "...may the God of all grace who called us by His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered awhile, perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you 1 Pet 5:10. Recognition of these and other amenities in Jesus; increases the Joy of our salvation!
This overwhelming Joy, is more about finite man having connection and inter-action with Infinity, God! That Joy, Jesus gave to finite man and said: nobody can take it away Jon 16:22-24! That Joy, came out of God's great love, mercy, death and resurrection of Jesus for the world Jon 3:16-17; 15:13!
That Joy, will sustain us no matter how dark the night or how bleak the day!
God is standing by!
- At the end of your day/night shift; you will say thank you Lord for you keeping your Joy...
- When the Devil inspired move on without you losing your Joy; you can say thank you Lord!
- When you keep your peace in the midst of adversity; you can say thank you Lord for my Joy, sustained me!
Keep Reading >>