He is boundless, and is not limited by walls...He is at will in all He does... He cannot lie, nor can He be bribed, or manipulated by no man. He is; He has always been; and He will ever be. He knows those who trust and obey. His Sovereignty has no beginning nor ending. He is Infinite; while man is finite no matter who; seeking Infinite status in obedient Faith in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ at the end (Jon 3:16-17).
A. Great is the Lord, greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations (Psa 145:3-4, 13).
B. Thus saith the Lord, the heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest?
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been saith the Lord: but to this man I will look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and tremble at my Word (Isa 66:1-2). No wonder the Word says: without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb 11:6).
The Sovereignty of God is so infinitely complete:
1. He is not affected by negative press or our unbelief.
2. He managed well before our arrival, and He will ever do the same as humankind come and go.
3. He can make the stones of the earth speak for Him...
4.Though His Love, mercy, and grace toward humankind is matchless (Jon 3:16-17; 15: 13; 2 Pet 3:9).
5. God made man...we did not make ourselves (Gen 1:26-29; 2:18-25). Though the Law of procreation was put in place by the Creator God!
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him, and to our God, He will abundantly pardon.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts; neither are your ways my ways saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts (Isa 55:7,8).
Oh what a God who is calling mankind by Gospel of Christ (2 Thes 2;14; Rm. 1:16). Let's Do It" in the name of Jesus (Col 3:17).
GOD is so Sovereign neighbor; I suggest that we humble ourselves before Him always! He is no joke and He is never to be joked with or about by humankind no matter who! Please give attention to the following:
6. All nations before Him are as nothing. And they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.
7. In whom then will you liken God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him?
8. Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
9. It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and it's inhaitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
10. He brings the princes to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth useless (Isa 40).
A. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (4:24; 8:32).
B. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all come to repentance (2 Pet 3:9).
GOD WILL EVER BE!
HIS LOVE FOR HUMANKIND IS WORLD-WIDE (Jon 3:16- 17).
Please know GOD is so lofty beyond humankind; we cannot play the game "Hide & Seek" with Him... futility y'all! He see and know all things; nothing is hidden from Him. Only He can really "play the game "I will if you will; I won't if you won't" at will leaving the disobedient ones no hope! O God be thanks for His love, mercy, and grace that covers returnees by penitent hearts and obedient Faith; He does not play games human style!
11. Because I have called and you refused; I have stretched out my hand and no man regarded.
12. But you have set at naught all my counsel and would none of my reproof:
13. I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
14. When your fear come as desolation, and your desolation come as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish come upon you.
15. Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer: they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.
16. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord (Pro 1:24-29).
17. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid his themselves in the caves, and in the rocks of the mountains,
18. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the Face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.
19.For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand (Rev 6;15-18)? Please read Vs. 12-14. Only the righteous will see God's face in Peace!
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write 'blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on'" "yes," says the Spirit, " that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them" (Rev 14:13.
A. John by Revelation gives us a glimpse of what the end will be like.
1. A Divine Faith builder for all who hear, believe and obey!
2. An Awesome Word about the Sovereignty of God!
B. Neighbor, I had rather die in the Lord and wake up that getting up moment with gladness and joy; than to die as a non-believer; and wake up and see God, and running and trying to hide from His lofty Holiness!
1. Believe it or not, obey the Word or not; God is Isa 45:22 -25.
2. Jesus is the way to God for all men today (Jon 3:16-17; Rom 14:11-13; Mat 28:18-20; Mk. 16:15-16; Ac 2)
Keep Reading >>