Ask ourselves the few questions listed below, and see how good or how poor our behavior has been during the day. In short, take a little inventory as follows:
- Did I behave friendly and kindly to all, in spite of the indifferent?
- Did I overreact to the indifferent, in spite of my potential in Jesus?
- Did I cause hurt or harm with good intention?
- Did I perform well as a good and loyal employee today?
- Did the righteousness of God come first, or I got in the Way?
- Did I speak up for Jesus verbally, by example or both; as opportunity presented Itself?
- Did I invite someone to attend Worship, Bible School, or both today, or during the week?
- Did I encourage the struggling and weary souls in Someway today?
- Did I pray for government, ours, and abroad; for crime and violence to take a back seat... ?
- Did I exalt the Lord today, or me and the Devil?
Nobody is perfect of course... 8 out 10; God be the glory and be faithful until the end; that will be enough! Rev 2:10; 14:13. Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children Eph 5:1.
Keep Reading >>