5/21/2018 9:30:42 PM
A Blessing To Know
For I know the thoughts that I think of you, saith the Lord, the thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye search for me with all your heart (Jer 29).
As our lives unfolds each and everyday; It's A Blessing To Know God is ever favorable toward His own... the faithfully committed! It is not in man to direct his own steps (Jer 10:23). The steps of a good man are God-directed (Ps 37:23).
In these days and times of grave uncertainty almost everywhere; don't lose faith in God! He knows those who belong to Him. And His thoughts are pleasant toward us... "ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you" (v. 12). Please read: (Mat 7:7-8; I Pet 5:7). Trust and obey the Lord at all times; and at all times He will keep the coast clear and safe!
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the heathens, I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. (Psa 46).
It is A Blessing To Know God is God; and beside Him there is not another. He ever reminded man in the past and even now; to let go your worries/troubles no matter what; He is God, and our refuge.
The need of the hour is for God's people is to stop; stand still and see the salvation of God... Look and see how God has and is blessing and delivering us; in spite of whatever the challenges common to life.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy name.
2. Bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
3. Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases;
4. Who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's (Psa 103).
It is A Blessing To Know, God is providing for all who Love and obey Him.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one (Jon 10).
A Blessing To Know God:
A. So loved the world He gave His only begotten Son for the Sins of the world (Jon 3:16-17).
B. The Lord Jesus and His Father are one / complete regarding all things having to do with life and godliness.
1. Can't have one without the other... (I Jon 2:21-23).
2. The Lord's sheep, the Church; are one (Eph 1:21- 23; 5:23-33).
3. All are commanded to walk by the same rule and mind the same thing in the Lord (Phil 3:16).
4. Salvation by obedient Faith comes only in the name of Jesus (Ac 4:11,12; Col 3:17). And,
5. Jesus will never forsake His sheep, the Kingdom Church; and no man including Satan the enemy of God, have enough power to take us from the hand of God (Heb 13:5-6).
A Blessing To Know God provides for His Sheep who Love and obey!
"Let's Do It!" God Loves us! JET